Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Weeeeell type of person.

Okkaay, so. Just some extra time on my hand once again. Long day, had an appointment but I ended up doing it on the phone. Because well, I didn't have makeup on. Also, I didn't feel like going anywhere. Today is a lazy day. Well, right now I have a topic in my head that I feel like writing about. My odd personality. I'm the type of person, sometimes when I first meet someone I just don't like them. But I go pass that, and still try to be friendly. You know? But sometimes it's really annoying. But I just don't want to be rude and be a total d*ck to someone just because I don't like them. So most of the time, I'm like biting my tongue trying to be nice to people I really don't need to be nice too. Just because I feel like I should be a better person and not make someone feel like "eck". Lmao, what ever that means. But yeah, I can tell a person I don't like them. But I'll still show them common courtesy, I guess it's just the way I was raised? Haa, not. But still, I don't feel two people should act like enemies even if they are. Idk? It's just an ugly characteristic. For two people to be b*tches, that is. I don't feel like it's being fake when the other person knows how much you dislike them. Not like we're all "I love you, I love you". So I don't consider it anything but being nice and polite. ( :
The world can be an ugly place. But I refuse to continually show my ugly side. Even though, I promise you it's there. And when my buttons are pushed. I'll surely show them, without a doubt. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment