Thursday, September 16, 2010

Netflix.

Wow, okay. Just yesterday I ordered a DVD from Netflix. So I was assuming that it was gonna come tomorrow. But to my surprise, it was in the mail box today! I was like WHOAA. I don't know if that's common or not for Netflix. But dang, I'm very pleased. Even though I'm not going to lie. I don't really like how limited their selection is for stream live on the computer. But this is super amazing. Haha, I'm watching the DVD now. Yay, thumbs up Netflix.
On other news. So I'm really wanting a job. But I've applied at so many places. Just seems like no one is hiring. Then again, I have no real job experience. But I would think that everyone would want an asian chick working for them. Haha. Eh, today I think I'm going to call a few businesses and see if any of them are hiring. I mean it's not like we're suffering with only my boyfriend working. But it only gives us enough to pay bills, and for one splurge a pay check if any. And I'm not saying anything from this besides what I am trying to say. But Thomas loves to buy things, so most of the pay check goes to whatever he wants. Then I feel bad that I didn't earn that cash so I shouldn't really be able to spend it. So that's like saddening. Then I also want to buy Skyler tons of stuff, but I always feel like if I buy him something we won't have to money to pay any bills. So ugh, it just erks me. That's really the main reason I want a job. Extra cash so I can spend it on Skyler. He deserves all the best things in the world. But I don't want to have to feel bad about buying him things, then not having money to pay bills, or pay for gas and junk. Also Christmas really is just around the corner. So I really want to start saving for that also. I don't want to when it comes December we have to stretch our dollar and buy cheapish gifts. I want nice presents. At least for Skyler, and my brother and sister. Also probably my mom, and the in-laws.
Well that's it for now I think. Gonna finish watching my DVD then call around to see if anyone is hiring. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment