Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happier mood.


My beautiful little angle (:
Okay, like when I posted my last blog I was depressed mode. Grandma like totally threw it on me. Like she really wanted to hurt my feelings or something. Which she did, hurtful for real. But yeah, on a better note. Yayy, new iPhone in a few days. My old one was like ECK anyways. I've like had it for 2 years, and it was dropped once to many times. So yeaaah, ewww much? Jk, but yeah I loved it. However, yaay. Even though it's costing me. Ugh, like I'm just made of money. Like 3 bills is coming out of this one pay check, now also that!? I want a job soo bad. Even I am starting college soon. I just hate not having a job. Like for real. It's so boring. And it makes me feel extra lazy. I mean yeah I'm a lazy person. But I like to work. Half way gives me meaning in life. The other Whole is SKYLER of course! Well, keeping it short. About to go randomly apply for jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment