Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Freebies and Netflix.

Okay, recently I've been on this "roll". You know how most magazines come with like a page full of freebies? Of course. Well I've always gotten, or bought them. But I don't think I've ever really entered into any of their freebie contests. Mainly because I never really felt like I had the time to enter them. Or just because I plain flat out forgot about them. But yeah recently, since I just started to get all subscribed to like a ton of magazines (used to just take my moms). I decided that I wanted to enter all these freebie stuff. In hopes of winning? No, not really. I'm very unlucky when it comes to winning. Like for real. I don't think I can clearly unimaginatively tell you I've honestly won any contest! And it's definitely not because I've never entered into any contests either. And it's not like I don't enter random contests. Because with contest that involve talent, or just pure luck. I'm at like a zero, no win spot in my life. But of course if I ever remember winning a contest. I'll talk about it, and probably blow it out of proportion! Lmao.
Anyways. Last night my boyfriend and I decided to get netflix. I mean the free trail was a nice plus too. But you see, we have TVs in our household yet no cable. It's to expensive, mainly because we're never home to watch it. Also, this way just seems cheaper. Yet also just as entertaining. Doesn't everyone else feel so? When I go to his mother's house she has Insight. Which is like The Best. Even though it really does cost her an arm and a leg. But day time I don't really need to worry about watching any of my favorite shows. I'll just DVR it over her house then watch it over there. But at night it does get pretty boring sometimes. And yes we do have collection of DVDs. But not that much, and I am the type of person that can watch a movie on repeat for a few days straight. No kidding. However, I also still like variety. So some nights I just want to watch something new. Or something I didn't get a chance to catch on the big screen. Because I had to watch my son, instead. Which really is much better in every way. (: That was the mommy side of me. Haha, I love my baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment