Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Night timee,

Well okay, four post in one day seems like a loooot. Which it probably is. But I have nothing better to do! Lame no life. Grawwr. But actually, awhile ago was pretty amazing. Just spending time with my Babe. I love him, (: Fed Skyler, tried to put him to bed. He's probably just laying in his crib. Wobbling around like he's been doing lately. Ugh, on a side note. Messed up my iPhone! I assume I must of dropped it one too many times. Because now it won't charge. Took me awhile, but I had then also noticed that there was a hugggeish crack coming from the charger area. So duh, of course it won't charge. I feel sad : / Because like I got it two years ago. So of course there's no insurance on it. Ugh, and if I want to upgrade it I gotta do all these things involving asking my step mom all these questions. Eck, and who knows how much money. Once again, a mother of a new born. So my budget is TIGHT. For reals. So I really don't want to waste more money then I need too. Even though I really do need a cell phone. Seeing that we don't have a house phone. Mainly because we're (Thomas, Skyler, and I) are never home. So it would just be a waste. But like my phone bill was being paid for by my step mom. Ugh, the free life is probably going down the drain as I type. Breaks my heart! Literally, now how will I contact the outside world when I feel like I wanna talk Talk to someone??
It's pretty sad. Now I have no phone to talk to my Babe when he's at work. Sad Nhi. For real thought. Anywaysss. Off that topic because I was like totally over milking it. Well, I think that's all for now. I mean there are other things I wanna talk about, but like I don't really have all the thoughts put together.. BLAHH.
LoveeXOXO?:)

No comments:

Post a Comment